Monday, December 5, 2011

Millennium Park



Well, I guess it is about time to write a little about my home city, Chicago! There is so much to do in the city! I personally love going to Millennium Park. Strolling through the park you will see a lot of modern sculptures and of course, the bean. It is a center for world-class art, architecture, landscape design, and music. Located in downtown Chicago on Michigan Avenue, you can certainly spend the rest of your day shopping on this amazing street! At the park you can do anything from watch live music at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion, designed by Frank Gehry, to ice skate or participate in interactive public art. Read more here!

Last time I was at the park my sister and I visited the Lays booth. They brought a RV to the park filled with home plants used in their products. We also dressed up as the farmers making the Lays products!

Also, we met some Alice in Wonderland impersonators!

No comments:

Post a Comment