Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Weekend In The City


At the beginning of this month I enjoyed a weekend in New York City. I stayed at the Lowell Hotel. I highly recommend it. I can truthfully say that it is as nice and enjoyable to stay in as The Peninsula. Also, it has a location that you cannot beat at 28 East 63rd Street.

If only have a few hours to spend in the city, I would recommend checking out Macy’s and Spider Man on Broadway.

 My sister and I were very excited at the end of the show. It was absolutely superb!

Macy’s is the largest iconic Department Stores in the world! Still need to go Christmas Shopping? Macy’s will have gifts for all your family and friends. Maybe, NYC is a little far, that’s okay you can still check out the wonder by tuning in for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Enjoy the fine cuisine of Daniel Boulud at one of his eight restaurants in New York City. Appetizers as well as entrĂ©es were absolutely delicious at BDGB Kitchen & Bar. Looking for something more elegant? Try Daniel on 60 East 65th Street. Not only is it just one of five Manhattan restaurants to have the New York Times’ four-star rating, it also has three Michelin stars.

So, whether you have a long journey home or just have a sweet tooth like me, don’t skip out on Dylan’s Candy Shop. The two stories of candy themed goodness will not be an experience you will regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment