Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Day in Los Angeles


Today, I am writing to you from Los Angeles. I have probably been here a trillion times and the possibilities of what to do are endless. Let me walk you through the fun day I spent here last. But please! Don’t think the adventures of La La Land end here!

First Stop: Universal Studios

Looking for a cool place to eat? Hard Rock CafĂ© is the definition. Not only do they have a giant guitar outside, when you walk in you will be greeted by a revolving 60’s convertible.

Second Stop: Sunset Boulevard

Something you should probably know about me, I am in love, yes people, in love, with Superman. So, this was a bit of a dream come true for me!

Third Stop: Ripley’s Believe It or Not

Forth Stop: The Hollywood Sign

Fifth Stop: Hanging out with Jon Landau

Sixth Stop: The Office of James Cameron
Yes, that is in fact the steering wheel from Titanic. I wonder if Leo’s hand was there?!






No comments:

Post a Comment